RSVP TOOLING, INC. (“RSVP TOOLING”), provides the information and services on its World Wide Web site(s) (the “Site”) under the following terms and conditions. By accessing and/or using the Site, you (“User”) indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Access to and use of this Site are subject to all applicable international, federal, state, and local laws and regulations. User agrees not to use the Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
2. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The information available on or through this Site is the property of RSVP TOOLING, or its licensors, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works, or otherwise use any information available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes. Users may not use the trademarks, logos, and service marks (“Marks”) for any purpose including but not limited to use as “hot links” or meta tags in other pages or websites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of RSVP TOOLING or such third party that may own the Mark. Questions concerning trademark ownership, usage, or infringement should be directed to RSVP TOOLING.
3. TAMPERING. User agrees not to modify, move, add to, delete, or otherwise tamper with the information contained in this Site. User also agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted, or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Site.
4. THIRD PARTY INFORMATION. While RSVP TOOLING makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information on the Site, RSVP TOOLING makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. This Site may contain links that will let you access other websites that are not under the control of RSVP TOOLING. The links are only provided as a convenience and RSVP TOOLING does not endorse any of these websites. RSVP TOOLING assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may accessed on other websites reached through this Site, nor does RSVP TOOLING make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such website.
6. LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. RSVP TOOLING prohibits unauthorized links to the Site and the framing of any information contained on the Site or any portion of the Site. RSVP TOOLING reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. RSVP TOOLING has no responsibility or liability for any material on other websites that may contain links to this Site.
7. NO WARRANTIES. Information and documents provided on this Site are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. RSVP TOOLING uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. RSVP TOOLING periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this Site without notice. RSVP TOOLING assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL RSVP TOOLING BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, INCLUDING ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA) THAT RESULT FROM ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR DUE TO ANY BREACH OF SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET, EVEN IF RSVP TOOLING WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. PRIVACY. Protecting the privacy of our clients and users of our Sites is important to RSVP TOOLING. The RSVP TOOLING Privacy Statement describes how we use and protect information you provide to us.
10. SECURITY. Certain sensitive data transmitted to and from the Site is encrypted for the user’s protection. However, the security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. RSVP TOOLING is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the internet or for changes to or losses of data. User is responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of the Site. In order to protect you and your data, RSVP TOOLING may suspend your use of the Site, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected.
11. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA. User acknowledges and agrees that by providing RSVP TOOLING with any personal information through the Site, User consents to the transmission of such personal user information over the internet as necessary for processing in accordance with RSVP’s standard business practices and the RSVP TOOLING Privacy Statement.
12. ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
13. PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. Notices of claimed copyright infringement on the Site should be handled as specified in RSVP’s Copyright Notice.
JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, USA, and applicable federal laws without regard to conflicts of law principles. User agrees that any and all proceedings relating to this Site and the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained in the courts of the state of Illinois or the federal district courts sitting in Illinois, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for such purpose.