This seminar is directed towards machine operators, Maintenance, Set-up people, Tool Grinders and Process Engineers.
Diehead preventive maintenance; covers which parts wear in an opening diehead and how it effect the quality of your piece parts.
Set-up and Adjustments; covers the correct way to preset tooling, mounting chasers into the diehead and setting correct pitch diameters.
Grinding and resharpening procedures; how to achieve correct and repeatable grinds for straight and taper threads. Procedures on how to qualify your micrometer.
The seminar takes about one hour and an overhead and sketch board helps with the presentation.
Presented by: Robert S. Perkins
Open the door to communication & continuously training
1. Seminar Outline
2. RSVP Tooling, Inc. - Information Sheet
3. Diehead Maintenance Check List
4. RSVP DR Diehead Parts List
5. Using The Micrometer Setting Gauge
6. How To Grind Circular Chasers
7. Setting Chaser Ahead For Grinding
8. Setting The Grinding Fixture
9. Grinding The Chaser
10. Useful Hints On Chaser Care & Threading
11. Problem Solving
12. Guide To Checking Block Wear
13. Micrometer Barrel Certification
14. Suggested Grinds - 4 Per set Straight
15. Suggested Grinds - 5 Per set Straight
16. Suggested Grinds - Taper
17. Chart For Micrometer "AA" Readings
Download this page as a PDF
Download this seminar as a PDF
Download the RSVP Tooling Catalog as a PDF
Follow RSVP Tooling on:
Home | Circular Chasers | Axial | Radial | Tangential | Tool Holders | Knurling & Marking | Burnishing | Contact & Social Media
© Copyright 2016 - RSVP Tooling, Inc.
227 Airport Drive • Joliet, IL 60431 • Toll Free: 888-289-7787 • Ph: 815-725-3310 • Fax: 815-725-3391 • Email: email@example.com